Fall 2 2022 (December Update) In Person Program Schedule - Classes subject to change
Fall 2 2022 Virtual Program Schedule - Classes subject to change
Fall 2 2022 Member Updates
The Gateway YMCA is Here For YOU and YOUR FAMILY! View Our Digital YMCA Program Guide at www.tgfymca.org/program-guide
- View our Schedules for Swimming at the Five Points Branch or Rahway Branch or Open Basketball or Soccer at the Elizabeth Branch or Five Points Branch during scheduled hours. Usage is capacity controlled and first come, first serve. Please review the Web Site or Mobile App.
- Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Introducing YMCA360
- Our YMCA has UPGRADED our Member Mobile App! Please DOWLOAD M-Dock
Fall 2 2022 Program Registration Begins:
- Full Privilege Members & Virtual Members – Monday, October 10
- Basic Members & Community Members – Monday, October 17
Fall 2 2022 Program Session: Monday, October 31 – December 24
- Swimming Lessons, Youth Sports, Dance, Gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do and other Youth Programs!
- Youth Dance, Gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do programs are available at the Five Points Branch
- Youth Sports programs are available at the Elizabeth Branch, Five Points Branch and Rahway Branch
- Make a difference in our community! SIGN UP for Togetherhood (Must be an active YMCA Member, minimum age of 18)
- Try out & join our Fall/Winter Rapids Swim Team!
- The Wellness Center Branch is hosting a Walking Club
- We’ve EXPANDED our Personal Training including Semi-Private and Yoga Personal Training
- Wellness Center Branch Cycling Studio is back!
- We’ve ADDED additional Summer Pool Hours for your family!
Water Exercise Options 5 Days a Week:
- Water Exercise programs are offered 5 days a week including Water Exercise and Aqua Zumba at the Five Points Branch and Water Aerobics and Deep Water Exercise at the Rahway Branch
- Advance registration is no longer required. Programs are first come, first serve.
Expanded YMCA Child Care Services:
- The Five Points Branch in Union is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- The Youth Development Branch in Elizabeth is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- YMCA Before and After School Care Registration opens the week of 5/31 for 2022-2023 – for information VISIT HERE
- YMCA Summer Day Camp Registration is ongoing – for information VISIT HERE
Virtual Program Updates:
- We’ve expanded our Virtual program options including member favorites, community chronic disease self-management programs, youth programs, family programs and events.
- REGISTER HERE for Virtual Group Exercise for access to all Group Exercise programs on the top of the schedule!
- Many Virtual Chronic Disease Self-Management programs are open to the community. REGISTER HERE
Virtual Y On Demand:
- Recorded YMCA Programs and more, available 24 Hours a Day HERE
- YMCA360 – Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Visit YMCA360
- Download our Mobile App! M-Dock HERE
Virtual WISE Adult Services:
- The Virtual WISE Center Program is open and available for registration
- Fall 2 Program Registration Begins 10/10 Full Privilege Members & Virtual Members, 10/17 for Basic Members & Community Members
- National Senior Health & Fitness Day October 26
- Fall 1 Program Session Ends 10/30
- Fall 2 Program Session Begins 10/31
- Member Social October 31 12:00-1:30pm @ Wellness Center Branch – Open to ALL Members, including Full, Basic, Virtual & Community!
- Member Social November 16 12:00-1:00pm @ Wellness Center Branch – Open to ALL Members, including Full, Basic, Virtual & Community!
- Winter 2023 Program Registration Begins 12/5 Full Privilege Members & Virtual Members; 12/12 Basic Program Members & Community Members
- Member Social December 14 12:00-1:00pm @ Wellness Center Branch – Open to ALL Members, including Full, Basic, Virtual & Community!
- Fall 2 Program Session Ends 12/24
- Christmas 12/25 YMCA Branches & Programs closed in observance of the holiday. Members are encouraged to use Virtual Y on Demand and YMCA360
- Winter Session Program Break 12/26-12/31 – Look out for updated Pool & Gym Schedules!
We’re Hiring! Make a difference in your community as part of The Gateway Family YMCA staff team. APPLY HERE
- Part Time Positions Available:
- Heart Healthy Ambassadors (Instructors for Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Programs)
- Certified Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
- Before/After School Counselors
- Group Exercise Instructors (evenings & weekends)
- Welcome Center (evenings & weekends)
- Child Care Teachers & Assistant Teachers
- Full Time Positions are posted at ymca.org