Spring 1 2022 In Person Program Schedule
Spring 1 2022 Virtual Program Schedule
Spring 1 2022 Member Updates
The Gateway YMCA is Here For YOU and YOUR FAMILY! View Our Digital YMCA Program Guide at www.tgfymca.org/program-guide
- View our Schedules for Swimming at the Five Points Branch or Rahway Branch or Open Basketball or Soccer at the Elizabeth Branch or Five Points Branch during scheduled hours. Usage is capacity controlled and first come, first serve. Please review the Web Site or Mobile App.
- Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Introducing YMCA360
- Our YMCA has UPGRADED our Member Mobile App! Please DOWLOAD M-Dock
Spring 1 2022 Program Registration Begins:
- Full Privilege Members – Monday, February 7
- Basic Members – Monday, February 14
Spring 1 2022 Program Session: February 28 – April 24
- Swimming Lessons, Youth Sports, Dance, Gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do and other Youth Programs!
- Youth Dance, Gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do programs are available at the Five Points Branch
- Youth Sports programs are available at the Elizabeth Branch, Five Points Branch and Rahway Branch
Water Exercise Options 5 Days a Week:
- Water Exercise programs are offered 5 days a week including Water Exercise and Aqua Zumba at the Five Points Branch and Water Aerobics and Deep Water Exercise at the Rahway Branch
Expanded YMCA Child Care Services:
- The Five Points Branch in Union is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- The Youth Development Branch in Elizabeth is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- YMCA Before and After School Care Registration is open – for information VISIT HERE
Virtual Program Updates:
- We’ve expanded our Virtual program options including member favorites, community chronic disease self-management programs, youth programs, family programs and events.
- REGISTER HERE for Virtual Group Exercise for access to all Group Exercise programs on the top of the schedule!
- Virtual Chronic Disease Self-Management programs are open to the community and include BPSM Healthy Eating Presentation, Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring, Diabetes Empowerment Education Program and Healthy Living Behavior Change REGISTER HERE
- Make a difference in our community! SIGN UP for Virtual Togetherhood (Must be an active YMCA Member, minimum age of 18)
Virtual Y On Demand:
- Recorded YMCA Programs and more, available 24 Hours a Day HERE
- Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Visit YMCA360
- Download our NEW Mobile App! M-Dock HERE
Virtual WISE Adult Services:
- The Virtual WISE Center Program is open and available for registration
- YMCA Spring 1 Program Registration Begins 2/7 (Full Privilege Members), 2/14 (Basic Members)
- Bring Your Valentine 2/14 – Bring Your Valentine to the Y, and we’ll provide a complimentary Guest Pass! Members are welcome to bring a friend to the Y for Free in celebration of Valentines Day!
- 2022 Annual Campaign Member Kick Off – Mid-February. Our Members have BIG HEARTS! All branches will be hosting Annual Campaign Kick Off Events mid-February. Visit your branch or Give Today at www.tgfymca.org/donate
- YMCA Spring 1 Program Session Begins 2/28
- 2022 YMCA Day of Giving 3/1. Join fellow members and staff in supporting the local community on the YMCA Day of Giving, in person or online at www.tgfymca.org/donate
- Membership Madness Open House 3/23-3/25 Bring Your Friends & Family!
- YMCA Summer Camp Registration Begins 3/24
- YMCA Spring 2 Program Registration Begins 4/4 (Full Privilege Members), 4/11 (Basic Members)
- YMCA Spring 2 Program Session Begins 4/25
- Healthy Kids Day 4/30
We’re Hiring! Make a difference in your community as part of The Gateway Family YMCA staff team. APPLY HERE
- Part Time Positions Available:
- Certified Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
- Before/After School Counselors
- Group Exercise Instructors (evenings & weekends)
- Welcome Center (evenings & weekends)
- Child Care Teachers & Assistant Teachers
- Full Time Positions are posted at ymca.org