Shaping Elizabeth is a collaborative of organizations and individuals committed to improving the health and well-being of the Elizabeth Community.
We are supported by various grants from NJ Healthy Communities Network, Elizabethtown Healthcare Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and The Food Trust.
- The Gateway Family YMCA - Project Leader
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Community Food Bank of New Jersey
- Bayway Family Success Center
- YWCA of Union County
- NJ Mental Health Association
- Community Coordinated Child Care
- City of Elizabeth
- Proceed, Inc.
- Prevention Links
- United Way of Union County
- WellCare Inc.
- United Way of Greater Union County
- Jefferson Park Ministries
- Groundwork Elizabeth
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- HACE - Housing Authority City of Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Public Schools
- Jewish Family Services
- Elizabethport, FSC
We work together in order to impact health across the community creating sustainable change to policies and the environment to improve health, nutrition and physical activity for all.