Shaping Elizabeth is a collaborative of organizations and individuals committed to improving the health and well-being of the Elizabeth Community.
We are supported by various grants from NJ Healthy Communities Network, Elizabethtown Healthcare Foundation, and New Jersey Health Initiatives (NJHI), the statewide grant making program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
We work together in order to impact health across the community creating sustainable change to policies and the environment to improve health, nutrition and physical activity for all.
City of Elizabeth Food and Transit Map
Shaping Elizabeth is committed to improving access to healthy foods. Check out the Elizabeth Food and Transit Map for food provider locations and hours of operation.
On April 1, 2020 the US will participate in a nationwide Census. The City of Elizabeth is asking for all residents to complete the 2020 Census. The information collected will ensure Elizabeth receives the proper funding and programming needed to serve the community.
Our Partner Organizations
- Bayway Family Success Center
- City of Elizabeth
- Community Access Unlimited
- Elizabeth Public Library
- Elizabeth Public Schools
- Groundwork Elizabeth
- Housing Authority of the City of Elizabeth
- Jefferson Park Ministries
- Lifelong Elizabeth - Jewish Family Services of Central NJ
- Neighborhood Health Services Corporation
- NJ Youth Corps
- Office of the Union County Prosecutor
- Proceed Inc.
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- The Gateway Family YMCA
- Union County Council for Young Children
- Union County Office of Health Management
- Wellcare Inc.