SUNNY WITH A CHANCE OF YOGA
Welcome to exercise in the great outdoors! Outdoor Group Exercise programs are available for Active Full Privilege Members of The Gateway Family YMCA, Ages 12 and Up, in multiple locations throughout our YMCA branches, including the Elizabeth Branch, Rahway Branch and Wellness Center Branch in Union. Online Registration for Outdoor Group Exercise Programs is required in advance. Space is limited. Programs are held weather-permitting, please review our Mobile App for notifications.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY GUIDELINES
- Outdoor Group Exercise programs are available for Active Full Privilege YMCA Members ages 12 and Up. Members under 18 are required to have a parent/guardian on premises during class.
- Online Registration for outdoor programs is required in advance at www.tgfymca.org. Space is limited.
- Any individual with a medical condition that precludes the wearing of a face covering/mask should provide a physician’s note upon entry.
- All Programs will have a maximum capacity and attendance will be taken.
- Social Distancing, minimum of six feet is required.
- Markers will indicate where members will stand for programs.
- No spectators will be allowed at any Outdoor Programs, except when specifically stated for children’s programs.
- No restrooms will be provided during Outdoor Programs.
- Outdoor Programs are offered weather-permitting. Notification of closure will be made on our Mobile App.
During these challenging times, please be respectful of yourself and others. Cancellations must be made by calling 908-349-9622 before 7:00am.
What to Wear: Comfortable Clothing, Sneakers
What to Bring to Outdoor Programs: Cloth Face Covering/Mask, Towel, Yoga Mat, Water Bottle, Sunscreen, YMCA Membership Card/Mobile App for check in
Outdoor Group Exercise and Fitness Programs are available for Active Full Privilege YMCA Members only. If your membership not currently active, please contact your branch to activate your membership prior to registering. For a current list of available programs visit www.tgfymca.org/schedules