Virtual Be Heart Healthy - Stress Less!
AMERICAN HEART MONTH – Be Heart Healthy Virtual Educational Series at The Gateway Family YMCA
In recognition of American Heart Month, join us at The Gateway Family YMCA Be Heart Healthy educational series on Zoom each Wednesday at 10AM.
Free and Open to the community!
Wednesday, February 2 – Be Heart Healthy – The Basics!
- Learn the risk factors for developing heart disease
- Symptoms and signs that should be checked
- Hypertension and Elevated Cholesterol
- Warning signs of heart attack and stroke.
Wednesday, February 9 – Be Heart Healthy – Stress Less!
- Learn how your mental health can impact your physical health
- Learn ways to reduce stress – self-care and relaxation techniques
Wednesday, February 16 – Be Heart Healthy – Sleep More!
- What is a “good night’s sleep”?
- Tips for catching more “zzz’s”
Wednesday, February 23 – Be Heart Healthy – Living the Lifestyle!
- Tips for eating healthier
- Tips for moving more
Presented by Susan Butler, WISE Center Director, The Gateway Family YMCA