As an organization dedicated to youth development, we know how important it is for children to have a safe and enriching place for learning and growth. Virtual Learning Spaces at The Gateway Family YMCA provides that place, while also providing essential child care for parents like you, who need to be at work. Within your child’s Virtual Learning Pod, a group of students in similar school grades, your child will attend remote school classes while supervised by Y staff, so parents can have peace of mind while at work.
Benefits of our Program
- Virtual Learning Space for Children to Attend School Lessons and Complete Schoolwork
- NJ State Licensed Child Care Program
- Qualified Staff Certified in CPR & First Aid
- Safe and Caring Staff and Environment
- STEM, Arts, Wellness and Enrichment Activities
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (HEPA) Standards
- Healthy U Program incorporating 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity, nutrition lessons and parent engagement
At this time, registration must be completed remotely. If you have any questions, please contact your branch.
Steps to Complete Virtual Learn Spaces Application:
Download and complete the following 3 documents below:
- The Gateway Family YMCA Registration Forms
- Universal Child Health Form
- Parent Handbook
Email completed documents to the following YMCA contact. (Parent Handbook only last page is needed):
- Please Include the Location in the subject line
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA staff will contact you to complete registration.