All children require a strong foundation during early childhood to thrive and learn and to be ready to begin kindergarten.
The YMCA Preschool Program provides a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate learning environment that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth.
What to expect:
- Highly qualified teachers.
- Our program uses the Creative Curriculum for Preschool which is fully aligned with The New Jersey Preschool Teaching and Learning standards.
- Children participate in hands on learning activities that promote exploration, discovery, creativity, and critical thinking skills.
- Classrooms are equipped with age appropriate learning materials.
- Family resources are provided to support learning at home and child development.
Two Program Locations:
Five Points Branch
201 Tucker Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
1564 Irving Street
Rahway NJ 07065