All children require a strong foundation during early childhood to thrive and learn and to be ready to begin kindergarten.
Caring and Learning for Me
These classes support caregivers and their young children with early learning engagement and school readiness. The program assists caregivers through education and support to develop the children and get them “school ready”.
This family-child interaction learning environment program has been proven to be successful in laying a successful and educational foundation for young children ages zero through 5 years old.
What to expect:
- Your child can play with other children
- You can discover how to help your child learn and be ready for school
- You will meet other caregivers of young children
- There will be resources that will help you and your family
- There will be toys, book, healthy snacks, resources and fun things to learn and do
Two Program Locations:
Elizabeth Branch – 135 Madison Avenue, Elizabeth NJ
Monday and Wednesday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (English)
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (Bilingual, Spanish)
First Presbyterian Church (Rahway Branch) – 1731 Church Street, Rahway NJ
Monday and Wednesday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Bilingual, Spanish)
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (English)
For more information contact the Elizabeth Branch (908) 355-9622 or Rahway Branch (732) 388-0057.