First Time User Setup
- Download the Mobile App using the appropriate Link Above, or search for M-Dock in your App Store
- Open the App on your phone and choose The Gateway Family YMCA from the list of organizations
- Choose your Y Branch (this can be changed at any time to view schedules across branches)
- Login Using the Member Credentials you use to login for Online Registration at www.tgfymca.org
- If you have forgotten your password, please use “Forgot My Password” on our website at https://counter.tgfymca.org/my-family
- Please Note this is the email address you provided the YMCA when joining
- Check Off “Remember Me”
It is strongly suggested, you visit your App Settings (3 bars top right while in the app) and sign up for Notifications, and enter your cell phone provider.
No Membership is required to download and view the M-Dock Mobile App information, however you must have a login for our website.
If you have never visited the YMCA before, you can add one at https://counter.tgfymca.org/my-family If you have visited the Y and forgot your password, please use “forgot my password” instead.
Helpful M-Dock Mobile App Tips
- Moving Between Branches: The fastest way to move between branches is to go to Settings (top right 3 bars), Choose LogOut, and then Login to the new branch. If you have checked off “Remember Me” you will not need to reenter your credentials.