Corporate Membership Partners
- Anderson Windows
- Atlantic Health*
- Bank of America*
- City of Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Public Schools
- City of Rahway
- County of Union
- Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce*
- JC Penney
- Kean University*
- Law Offices of Steven Brister
- Mental Health Association of NJ
- New Beginnings
- NJ State Employees*
- Rahway Chamber of Commerce*
- Rotary Club of Elizabeth, NJ*
- Rotary Club of Union, NJ*
- RSI Rahway Savings Bank
- St Barnabas
- Union Township Chamber of Commerce*
- Youth Advocate Program
The Gateway Family YMCA is proud to partner with local businesses to assist their employees and their families.
Please visit any branch with proof of employment in order to update your membership to the appropriate Corporate Membership. An Active Employee is required to be included in the membership in order to receive Corporate Membership benefits.
If you are a business owner, please Contact Us to request a Corporate Membership Partnership for your employees.
Corporate Memberships are available at The Gateway Family YMCA with many options to suit any business, agency or group. Contact your Human Resources department or the Y Branch of your choice for more information. We offer custom options for membership, programs, and services for local companies.
*Individual Business agreements may vary from original Corporate structure. Check with your branch.
- SilverSneakers Prime (Elizabeth & Rahway)
- Renew Active/One Pass
- United Healthcare Fitness Passport
- Horizon B Fit
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Gateway)
Military Family Memberships
Deployment can be a stressful and an uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families. In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.
Eligibility Categories & Criteria
Service Member must be on Title 10 orders with at least six months remaining as of the MCAO signature date on the application form and meet all criteria in one of the following categories:
- Category 1: Active Duty *Independent Duty Personnel (IDP)
- Service members assigned to an established independent duty station without access to a free or service-provided fitness facility. Individual or Family Membership available.
- Category 2: Unaccompanied Spouse/Family of Active Duty
- Spouse and child dependents of active duty Service members that are deployed or on “unaccompanied tour” orders that require the member to reside at an assigned duty location and restricts the spouse/family from accompanying the member; and the spouse/family resides at a Service-designated independent duty station or in an area that is not at or near a free or Service-provided fitness facility.
- Category 3: Unaccompanied Spouse/Family of Deployed Guard and Reserves
- Spouse and child dependents of Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps Reserve Units or National Guard personnel in active duty status on deployment orders that require the member to reside at an assigned duty location that restricts the spouse/family from accompanying the member; and the spouse/family resides at a Service-designated independent duty station or in an area that is not at or near a free or Service-provided fitness facility.
- Category 4: *Soldier Recovery Unit/Warrior Care Unit
- Service member assigned to a Soldier Recovery/Warrior Care Unit; member’s duty location is their home address; the home address is not located at or near a free or service-provided fitness facility; eligible for program participation for the duration of the period assigned; includes spouse/family membership when residing local to the sponsor. Each Service may use a different name for the unit that serves wounded Service Members recuperating away from a military installation’s fitness facility.
For additional information on qualifications visit their website at https://www.asymca.org/ymca-dod-military-outreach-initiative
Special Olympics of NJ
Athlete Membership Benefit
Through a strong partnership with Special Olympics of NJ, The Gateway Family YMCA offers a full membership for Special Olympics of NJ athletes, providing 50% off their membership. This provides the Special Olympics athlete the opportunity to join the YMCA individually or with their family and benefit from all opportunities offered within The Gateway Family YMCA.
7th Grade Initiative
The Gateway Family YMCA provides complimentary memberships to all 7th Grade students through the 7th Grade Initiative. Stop by ANY branch with proof of grade (report card, school ID) to join for FREE!
Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield Members
Through a partnership with Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the State Alliance of NJ YMCAs, new members may qualify for 1 month complimentary membership when joining The Gateway Family YMCA. Pleas bring proof of insurance prior to joining the YMCA.
Available to non-members only. Must not have been an active YMCA member for 1 year.
NFLPA Former Player
Through a partnership with The Trust, former NFL players may qualify for a Y Membership.
Please bring your qualification letter to the Y.
Current Students, Staff and Faculty of Kean University will be provided a 10% lower rate on their YMCA Membership at The Gateway Family YMCA. Current Student ID or Proof of Employment is required upon first visit the YMCA and on an ongoing yearly basis. Join online and use code KEAN at www.tgfymca.org/join-the-Y for 10% off.
Imagine, A Center for Coping with Loss
Through a multi-association YMCA partnership, we provide a 90-day Complimentary Family Membership through Imagine, A Center for Coping with Loss. Please request this benefit through your Imagine case worker. We are here for your family.