August Updated Summer 2022 In Person Program Schedule - Classes subject to change
August Updated Summer 2022 Virtual Program Schedule - Classes subject to change
Summer 2022 Member Updates
Please review AUGUST schedules below for updated information beginning 8/1.
The Gateway YMCA is Here For YOU and YOUR FAMILY! View Our Digital YMCA Program Guide at www.tgfymca.org/program-guide
- View our Schedules for Swimming at the Five Points Branch or Rahway Branch or Open Basketball or Soccer at the Elizabeth Branch or Five Points Branch during scheduled hours. Usage is capacity controlled and first come, first serve. Please review the Web Site or Mobile App.
- Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Introducing YMCA360
- Our YMCA has UPGRADED our Member Mobile App! Please DOWLOAD M-Dock
Summer 2022 Program Registration Begins:
- Full Privilege Members & Virtual Members – Monday, June 6
- Basic Members & Community Members – Monday, June 13
Summer 2022 Program Session: June 27 – August 28 (Some Programs EXTENDED through 9/5 – See Schedules)
- Swimming Lessons, Youth Sports, Dance, Gymnastics, Tae Kwon Do and other Youth Programs!
- Youth Dance, Gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do programs are available at the Five Points Branch
- Youth Sports programs are available at the Elizabeth Branch, Five Points Branch and Rahway Branch
- Make a difference in our community! SIGN UP for Togetherhood (Must be an active YMCA Member, minimum age of 18)
- Join our Summer Swim Team!
- The Wellness Center Branch is hosting a Walking Club
- We’ve EXPANDED our Personal Training including Semi-Private and Yoga Personal Training
- Wellness Center Branch Cycling Studio is back!
- We’ve ADDED additional Summer Pool Hours for your family!
Water Exercise Options 5 Days a Week:
- Water Exercise programs are offered 5 days a week including Water Exercise and Aqua Zumba at the Five Points Branch and Water Aerobics and Deep Water Exercise at the Rahway Branch
- Advance registration is no longer required. Programs are first come, first serve.
Expanded YMCA Child Care Services:
- The Five Points Branch in Union is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- The Youth Development Branch in Elizabeth is expanding their YMCA Child Care classrooms! If you are in need of Child Care, please CONTACT US
- YMCA Before and After School Care Registration opens the week of 5/31 for 2022-2023 – for information VISIT HERE
- YMCA Summer Day Camp Registration is ongoing – for information VISIT HERE
Virtual Program Updates:
- We’ve expanded our Virtual program options including member favorites, community chronic disease self-management programs, youth programs, family programs and events.
- REGISTER HERE for Virtual Group Exercise for access to all Group Exercise programs on the top of the schedule!
- Many Virtual Chronic Disease Self-Management programs are open to the community. REGISTER HERE
Virtual Y On Demand:
- Recorded YMCA Programs and more, available 24 Hours a Day HERE
- YMCA360 – Our YMCA has EXPANDED our Virtual YMCA opportunities for all active Full Privilege YMCA Members and Full Virtual Members! Visit YMCA360
- Download our Mobile App! M-Dock HERE
Virtual WISE Adult Services:
- The Virtual WISE Center Program is open and available for registration
- Senior Health & Fitness Day 5/25
- Taking are of Yourself – Tips for Caregivers Virtual Seminar 5/31 2-3pm Register at www.tgfymca.org/events
- Memorial Day 5/30 In honor of Memorial Day, the YMCA Branches & Programs will remain closed. Members are encouraged to utilize YMCA360 or Virtual Y On Demand
- SACC Before and After School Care Registration for 2022-2023 Begins 5/31 (See page for details)
- YMCA Summer Program Session Registration Begins 6/6 (Full Privilege Members), 6/13 (Basic Program Members)
- Happy Father’s Day 6/19 – All Dads are welcome to visit the Y and receive a complimentary guest pass for the day
- YMCA Session Break Mini Session 6/20 – 6/26
- YMCA Summer Day Camp Begins 6/27
- YMCA Summer Program Session Begins 6/27
- 4th of July In honor of the 4th of July, the YMCA Branches & Programs will remain closed on 7/4/22. Members are encouraged to utilize YMCA360 or Virtual Y On Demand
- Find Your Summer Open House 7/28-7/31 – Bring Your Family & Friends!
- Find Your Summer Membership Special 7/28-7/31. Join the Y at www.tgfymca.org/join-the-Y and use code FAM for $0 Joiner Fee on all Family Memberships!
- Fall 1 Program Session Registration Begins 8/15 for Full Privilege Members & Virtual Members, & 8/22 for Basic Members & Community Members
- Session Break (Swimming Lessons & Youth Sports Programs Only) – We may have some updated Pool Schedules the week of 8/29-9/5 – Please check back
- Labor Day In honor of Labor Day, the YMCA Branches & Programs will remain closed on 9/5. Members are encouraged to utilize YMCA360 or Virtual Y On Demand
- Fall 1 Program Session Begins Tuesday, 9/6
We’re Hiring! Make a difference in your community as part of The Gateway Family YMCA staff team. APPLY HERE
- Part Time Positions Available:
- Certified Lifeguards & Swim Instructors
- Before/After School Counselors
- Group Exercise Instructors (evenings & weekends)
- Welcome Center (evenings & weekends)
- Child Care Teachers & Assistant Teachers
- Full Time Positions are posted at ymca.org