April Member Updates
MAKE A SPLASH! FIND YOUR ZEN!
April Y Member Updates
We are EXCITED TO SHARE the following NEW April Member Updates:
- Group Swim Lessons are BACK! Swimming Lessons are available for Ages 6 months through Adult. Group Lessons, Parent-Child Lessons, Private Lessons and Semi-Private or Pod Lessons are available, in addition to Swim Team Stroke Clinic, Water Aerobics, Deep Water Exercise, Lap Swimming and Family Swim! Jump on in for some Aquatic Fun! Register NOW or Learn more at www.tgfymca.org/swim-lessons
- Private Pod Swimming Lessons allow you the flexibility to create your own group lesson with children in your safe pod. To schedule a Private Pod lesson, choose from available Private Lesson spaces and contact Jessica Keavney firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-388-0057.
- Expanded Lap Swimming and Family Swimming Reservations are available at the Rahway Branch with additional hours and choices available!
- We are OPEN 7 Days a Week to meet your needs! Visit www.tgfymca.org/locations to view branch hours for Wellness Center and Fitness Center use at the Elizabeth, Rahway and Wellness Center Branches and Weight Room access at the Rahway and Wellness Center Branch. No Reservations necessary, walk-in access for active full Y Members!
- Expanded Wellness Options NOW available at the Rahway Branch including socially distanced wellness and fitness equipment on the second floor!
- Group Exercise RETURNS in the Five Points Branch Gymnasium, including programs like Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba and Boot Camp! Capacity limited, registration required at www.tgfymca.org
- Virtual Group Exercise just got EASIER! Register for the program “Virtual Group Exercise” and have ONE registration, ONE Zoom link for all Virtual Group Exercise Programs in April. Register at http://bit.ly/VGroupX
- Saturday Outdoor Cycling arrives this Spring with weekend AND weekday classes, our cycling remains very popular! Register HERE
- Personal Training returns! Registration will begin soon at www.tgfymca.org
- Spring Into Summer 12-Week Fitness Challenge is open for ALL active members. CLICK HERE to register. For questions, contact Briana Curtis email@example.com
- Join us for Virtual Healthy Kids Day on Friday, April 2nd @3pm for activities including Get Fit Kids Virtual Playstreet and Cycling Savvy! CLICK HERE to register.
- On National Healthcare Decisions Day, April 16th @1pm join Susan Butler, WISE Center Director for a Virtual Presentation on Advanced Care Planning. CLICK HERE to register.
YOU ASKED, WE LISTENED! Many of these additions are a direct result of Member Feedback! Check your email each month for a survey from the Y.
Visit www.tgfymca.org/locations to view branch hours 7 days a week for our members!
All Active, Full Members of The Gateway Family YMCA are welcome to utilize the programs, branches and services throughout our Y!